header banner
WORLD

Hamas government says Gaza toll rises to 240

GAZA STRIP, Dec 2: The Hamas government in the Gaza Strip said Saturday that 240 people had been killed in the Palestinian territory since a pause in the fighting expired on Friday.
alt=
By Republica

GAZA STRIP, Dec 2: The Hamas government in the Gaza Strip said Saturday that 240 people had been killed in the Palestinian territory since a pause in the fighting expired on Friday.



Related story

Gaza death toll rises to 2,215 including 724 children: ministry


Another 650 people had been injured in "hundreds of air strikes, artillery and navy bombardments, everywhere in the Gaza Strip", it said in a statement, adding that Israeli forces had "particularly targeted Khan Yunis, where dozens of houses were destroyed with their inhabitants inside".


(AFP/RSS)

Related Stories
WORLD

Health ministry in Hamas-run Gaza says war death t...

Health ministry in Hamas-run Gaza says war death toll hits 21,978
WORLD

After blast kills hundreds at Gaza hospital, Hamas...

Screenshot2023-10-18at8_20231018085624.51
WORLD

Israel, Hamas agree to restore calm in Gaza: Hamas

gaza1.JPG
WORLD

Israel strikes near Gaza’s largest hospital after...

gaza_20210518124956.jpg
WORLD

Hamas says it will release last living American ho...

ZxKSc8sCKCgt1GuBgTOPAhiFea5sVLaSdxQ6qqly.webp