header banner
SOCIETY

MoHA dismisses reports of Solu police post seizure attempt

KATHMANDU, June 4: The Ministry of Home Affairs (MoHA) has dismissed reports that said Netra Bikram Chand-led party’s cadres attempted to seize a police station in Solukhumbu district on Sunday night.
alt=
By Republica

KATHMANDU, June 4: The Ministry of Home Affairs (MoHA) has dismissed reports that said Netra Bikram Chand-led party’s cadres attempted to seize a police station in Solukhumbu district on Sunday night. It had been reported that a group of 25-30 cadres of the Chand-led outfit tried to capture the police station at Mahakulung Rural Municipality-3, Chheska on Sunday night.



Related story

MoHA refutes attempt of capture in Solukhumbu police station


According to MoHA Spokesperson Ram Krishna Subedi, the “attempt to seize the police post is a runor. “It is just a rumor that Biplav-led group tried to seize the police station,’ said Subedi while talking to Republica. He, however, admitted that a team of additional security personnel has been deployed to the area. 

Related Stories
SOCIETY

MoHA and Korean Government sign ROD to strengthen...

KOICA_20211201140208.jpg
POLITICS

MoHA proposes to remove 30-year term of service in...

1642948675_homeministry-1200x560_20220409141806.jpg
POLITICS

MoHA recommends five technical SPs for promotion t...

1642948675_homeministry-1200x560_20220409141806.jpg
POLITICS

MoHA forms study committee to resolve citizenship...

MoHA_20220225155831.jpg
POLITICS

MoHA transfers CDOs of four districts

MoHA_20220225155831.jpg